Monday, January 5, 2009

1st day in sg in 09

let me tell y'all something.
today, when i was in the airport's ( jkt) toilet to pee i saw 1 man urinating and moaning like "ahh..oohh...ahhh..oohh.."
and beside him is me, and i scared to the core dude, scared that he will look at me and do something 'exciting'.
phew.luckily he didnt do anything to me tho.

anw, i reached sg at about 5.40pm.
and took bus home.hahaha
that is the first time that i took bus from changi to chuanwalk.

as i reached my DNB(dusty,naughty,bitchy) room, its like a freezer with 1 boy inside the room playing dota dota and dota.
then i went to 7 11 to buy some food food food and eat.
anw, u know what.
i gain like 3 kg in indo.
so in sg i'll try to excersice more and eat more too.


and and and..
im bored to death now.
ohhh..
i really have nothng to do.
damn!!!
aw aw aw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home